ADVERTISEMENT

Trico Subs

Xcrunner12

Feb 14, 2006
Another meet at woodland this friday. I think every team from trico was there at the SWW Qualifiers. So who will take league this year for both guys and girls? any predictions?

Stevenson on the girls side. Hockinson second. Maybe Woodland in third.

On the boys side it's tougher to pick. But if Dunn wins two of his three sprints, Hockinson should be able to take it. White Salmon, Stevenson and Woodland should battle for second.

Krystal Deyo has been cleared and is signed up for her four events. See today's Prep Roundup in www.tdn.com

I think Hockinson guys are strong enough in all events, they should take league. They have little depth, which is their problem at districts. The battle for second has to include Ridgefield, who must have slipped your mind.

Personally I think it's great. She is so much fun to watch run.

But I don't understand how she gets into subs without having competed.

oops

my bad
This post was edited on 5/10 9:22 PM by Jonzaga23if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

i'm pretty sure that sarah and shannon will clean up the distance easily...
on the guys side, i think trevor stephens of hockinson could definitely win the 800.

I think stevenson girls have a good chance at winning... but the guys side is up for grabs. hockinson could definitely pull it off.

with colton and his sprints, as well as many strong hockinson distance runners (greg jones, trevor stephens, matt porter) the guys should be able to take it. woot

ADVERTISEMENT