ADVERTISEMENT

WALLY ALMAGUAR????!!!!

I'm going to clarify before the rumors get too wild. It is true Wally is out for state. He was taken to the hospital Sunday after Regionals and put in intensive care until yesterday. He is still in the hospital and will possibly be released today. Apparently his condition was not known by anyone until it finally came to a head this past Sunday. The doctors still can't explain how he continued to wrestle the past month. I can...he has a big heart. Leave it up to Wally to still want to wrestle this weekend, but the doctors will not allow it. This will definitely be a tough pill to swallow, as he would've done well this weekend. The important thing is that he is recovering and will be back next year.

That is really too bad. he is a classy kid, and that explains why he did not look like the Wally we are use to seeing on the mat on Saturday. Prayers for him and even though I am sure it is tough for him and his family, he has the option of getting himself better and coming back next year!!! There are those out there that do not have that option. Lucha, tell him to just be grateful that it wasn't any worse than what it could have been...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT