ADVERTISEMENT

We Are the Champions of the League(mvl)

EburgCam

Jan 4, 2006
I made a little song for you expressing my feelings of gratitude and love to all my boys on the eburg team and out in the crowd. (in case your stupid and cant tell its "we are the champions" by Queen, but i changed the words.----------------

we've paid our dues -
Time after time -
we've done our sentence-
But committed no crime -
And bad games-
we've had a few-
we've had our share of insults thrown our way -
But we've come through-

We are the champions - my bulldogs-
And we'll keep on fighting - till the end -
We are the champions -
We are the champions-
No time for Hanford-
'Cause we are the champions - of the League-

we've taken our bows-
And our curtain calls -
You've brought us no fame or fortuen or anything that goes with it
-
I thank you all -

But it's been no bed of roses-
No pleasure cruise -
I consider it a challenge before the whole Wiaa -
And we ain't gonna lose -

We are the champions - my Dawgs-
And we'll keep on fighting - till the end -
We are the champions -
We are the champions-
No time for Sevrin or begalka-
'Cause we are the champions - of the League -

Wow, quite an inspiring ballad you created. I don't see why you are so cocky; if you can make it by West Valley Spokane & Hanford one more time and make it to state, have fun with those Seattle area teams. The MVL has nothing on them.

The MVL is going no where near the State Championship...good job making it to state, now you better hope you have good luck to win a game there.

He is just expressing his joy on a league championship, why all the hate, thats sad, never said nothing about winning state or anything like that,....Pathetic lil haters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dude, not trying to be cocky at all. im just happy that my team did so well in league. and ya getting to state is gonna be tuff. west valley spokane and north central are probably gonna make it for shure, but the mvl is gonna be a dog fight for that 3rd spot. and true, mvl isnt @ the level of some of the west side teams.
This post was edited on 2/12 3:07 PM by EburgCamif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

we shouldnt hate EburgCam i mean ellensburg almost never wins...the sad thing is..is that they won league...which means nothing except seedings and that seedings mean they will play hanford again and get their butts handed to them, hanford played perhaps one of there worst games of the season and u win by 8...congratulations queer

Wow Hanford Alum, you sound more like you're in junior high than an alum. e.g. "congratulations queer"

If you read the whole thing, yes there are throns thrown at Hanford and its players, but you'll also notice Eburgcam said that it was no bed of roses, or a walk in the park. He also stated that Eburg had their bad games, as everyone but pushed through to a victory.

Modest, Creative, and extremely Supportive to his team.

There is an old saying that has been said by native americans in our area. "Cockyness killed the cat". Just be careful.

ADVERTISEMENT