ADVERTISEMENT

who are the top 10 in state in 2A

In no particular order but it is likely these 10 teams should be in Selah in May.

North Mason
WF West
Centralia
River Ridge
Cedarcrest
Archbishop Murphy
East Valley
Othello
Ellensburg
Colville

I think that your predictions were pretty good. If I remember correctly, Archbishop Murphy was the only one of those teams not to make it to State. One exceptional team that was omitted was Steilicoom. They got beat by 3rd place Chehalis in the very first game and then went through the Consolation Bracket to tie for 5th. Also, Burlington Edison did outstanding by finishing 2nd. Otherwise, nice job in your predictions.

I dont know much about fastpitch, but i do know that Austin Wilkerson, catcher for Sehome is really talented. She is a sophomore. Watch out, she crushes the ball.

It is going to be difficult without LeadTommie's website to keep track of the teams statewide. It would be great for this board to come alive and fill that void. Which of these 10 teams from last years list are going to be a force this season? Anyone willing to go out on a limb and predict the 16 teams that will make the State tournament?

I won't try and even guess what CWAC team will be there let alone all 16 but I think Eburg is going to make a run at a title this year

ADVERTISEMENT