ADVERTISEMENT

Who are the top throwers for 2A

Big#70

Oct 24, 2005
Yes its a new season!!! state finishers are now gone, all things are now new...so....who are this years top throwers????

WHO CARES ABOUT 2A. IM THROWING THE DISCUS FOR 1A... AND I WILL STOMP ALL OF THEM!!!! BOW DOWN TO MY DISCUS!!!!!1 CHOOOOOOO CHOOOOOOOOO!!!

I wouldn't talk so much smack son. The top 8 in the B's were much better than the 1A.

here we go callin people gay, even though its in their screen name.....can't we all just get along??? are they're any good shot putters in 2a??? I went to state last year and most of the people were seniors....

Mitchell and Hobbs from Nooksack are pretty tough shot throwers from WCL. Mitchell is also a pretty solid disc thrower. They should be some guys you see at state this year.

So Chris Gay! how about you tell all of us what your going to throw in discus this year so we all now what to expect! Cause im throwing discus this year too and two years ago i won state. i didnt compete last year cause the doc's thought i would blow up my splean. So dont get too confident cause i want my title back!

Michael Davis sr from kings. His soph year he threw 212ish. and last year his best was 204. Look to see big numbers by him. His first meet he threw 198

none

none
This post was edited on 3/22 10:13 PM by bigdog12if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Hey fbmagic1

Im chris gay and I would have though that you wouldnt of payed any attension to Gaytrain50. Who in there right mind would write that about their selves. Thats one of my team mates being stupid and I find it hilarious how serious everyone on this message board is taking those messages. oh one thing tone down your message I know you were just answering my idiots friends messages but dont go on about I won state cuz that was two years ago and even if it were one year ago it still wouldnt matter this is a new year and someone from anywhere could win state and Im not talking about my self.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT