ADVERTISEMENT

Who plays who?

scac1

Oct 6, 2009
naches plays the District 6 number 2..is that cascade?
Goldendale plays District 7 number 2.. who is that?
Ki-Be/Burbank plays ditrict 6 number 1..would that be cashmere?

yeah naches plays cascade leavenworth. and i don't know who g-dale plays, i figured you would know since your from goldendale. And i am pretty sure burbank will get that last state berth and will probably play cashmere.

District 6
1. Cashmere
2. Cascade

District 7
1. Lakeside
2. Chewelah

When do Ki-be and Burbank play? and where? Who do you expect to win?

they play tuesday at Riverview and i would bet burbank wins easy. It would be a pretty close game but ki-be's ace pitcher "Mason" is out for season after taking a ball to the face.

scac1 since we all now know who hittinbombs10 is thanks to you, couldnt you please just tell us who you are? lol

Who won between the Ki-Be & Burbank game? They were supposed to have played last night. I can't find the results anywhere....?? Thanks!

yes we will. scac1 do you think you will be able to beat cashmere if you get the chance to play them?

i think that there number is pretty good. but no better than johns or some of the other top pitchers that you have faced in our league. good luck to you and your team tomorrow. we hope to see you again at the final four.

looking forward to some great baseball this weekend and next. wouldnt it be fun to see scac1 and scacman18 go at it again in the final 4 instead of just here on preps haha

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT