ADVERTISEMENT

Who will Dominate the sprinting events in the Evergreen League?

im not sure about evergreen league, but there's a freshman from hockinson who has a good chance in sprinting for trico league. Maybe he will meet up with evergreen league at districts or state.

: HaHa/LoL... I gotta think there; just might be a kid from ELMA, who can hold his own & won't fare to bad :):):) But I guess we will just have to see how; "football speed" translates over to the/his 1st. year on da sprints and jumpin event's, NOW WON'T WE!!!

;)

HoT~RoD.
This post was edited on 3/3 7:12 AM by !..Hot-Rod..!if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

WashingtonStateTrack&CrossCountry!

amanda berndt for the girls from hoquiam....and probably jeremy walker for the boys since brandon schreieck is still hurt from his football injury.

well the kid from elma may be fast but i bet there is a kid or two from hoquiam that will smoke him in the 100! football speed and track speed are two different things, but i guess he will have to figure that out the hard way! godd luck to you and your budy

Not to completely "spill the beans" but I saw him sprint a 100 at PRACTICE the other day and lets just say he pretty much will smoke you all. haha. well maybe not EVERYONE but hes pretty fast.

Agreed. He does have competition. But hey its just the evergreen league... everyone knows we are the weakest league in the state lol

You really think this kid is fast huh? well tomorrow he'll go up against two of the fastest kids in the league last year. One from Hoquiam and one from Tenino

yeah he was talked up way to much, but he still ran a good race, i did say he wouldent beat walker, but hey mabe next time, it should be a good race!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT