ADVERTISEMENT

who will win 3a state this spring?

ss1234

Feb 5, 2005
i got my money on Mark MOrris Ian Dahl i played with him in districts and he shot a district low 67 (-5) he absolutly played amazing he made every put on the huge greens at three rivers golf course in Kelso

there is also another kid hes a exchange student from Norway his name is Olaf Rosburg he won districts he goes to River Ridge (Lacey)

i think like -2 or -3 somthin like that but hes tiny and he hits the ball a ton

The Swedish Foreign exchange student Olof Rosburg will win state. AT districts he had 36 putts on the first day and shot a 70, the second day he had 40 putts and shot a 72, that is pretty amazing. If he can putt he will be amazing. That Bryce kid that was in the final group at districts was really consistent and has a chance to shoot in the 60's both days at state instead of one like he did at districts. Nate Strand wont even make the cut. He is too big of a pussy that thinks hes all good and nobody likes him. He hits the ball big but he wont hold out for even 18 holes at state.
This post was edited on 3/16 8:41 AM by -b230if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

ADVERTISEMENT