ADVERTISEMENT

whos gonna win 2a SW WAShington districts?

golfsnotasport

Oct 19, 2004
Coles got a shot at repeating but he's got alot more competition this year. Many people in the leauge have really upped thier play this year. the 1 and 2 from hockinson will definatley be in their, maybe even their 3 guy. Monte's 1,2 ,3,4 all have got a shot. Parker WONT this year. I dont really see a theat from woodland, except maybe kleeb, but still. No one from Stevenson, hoquiam, woodland, ridgefield, except for Cole. The team's are between Hockinson and Monte. Elma's decent but im not so sure of David Zeh. I think he'll choke. Dylan pretty good, i think he's got a shot toward the top, but he's been struggling. Hopefully he wont crack under the pressure.
I think itll go like this. 1) Cole, 2) Gaston De la torre, 3) Richard gleeson, 4) Tony Chung, 4)justin allebaugh, 4)Dylan Hill, 4) Alex badgley, 7)hockinsons #2, 8) neil Crump, 9) Ian Gavlick, 10) David Zeh. I can assure you that these top 10 that ive named wont change. Theyll be there, but the spots will change.

Cole does have a very good shot at going 4 years in a row but those freshman are good ive played with them....i dont know with gavlick though if he gets his head out of it then he's done....its definetly between Monte and Hockinson for the team title though it shouldnt even be close with other teams. But i agree with your top 10 especially since everyone is out to get those freshman hockinson guys...this i would know especially monte wants them.

I agree spud, Coles got a good shot at repeating, id rather have him win it than those little bastards from Hockinson. Gavlick sucks if his head get out of it. Hockinson's 1 and 2 will shoot around 75 i think. I know they wont shoot under, cuz they dont have any distance. Theyll get pars, but i dont think they can put themselves in position for makeable birdies. Plus, with the rainy and wet conditions, their balls arent gonna go as far. Definately the course is gonna favor the longer hitters,like Cole, Badgely, Chung, and Gleeson. The course, isnt very long if u can hit a decent driver. The cuts gonna be around 158, I think.
This post was edited on 10/27 12:15 PM by Hoquiam_Haterif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

ADVERTISEMENT