ADVERTISEMENT

will anybody beat nooksack?

Nov 18, 2003
As i look forward to the upcoming golf season, i would like to think my team has a legitement shot at winning, but once i take on look at nooksacks boys golf team i realize i better shoot for second place!
They are returning their top golfers led by th 300 yard plus hitting john matthews. OH, but thats not all. they have a trio of juniors that are among the best in the state (Dan Lambert., Jaeger mcleod., And Dan Postma. Look for them to have an awsome season and do not, i repeat do not be surprised if they win it all!!!!

PAQ, you may think it is funny, but i believe that nooksack has great potential, and will be one of the toughest teams. Their four top golfers all have at least three years of varsity experience, and that helps!
I know they have stunk in the past, but this is their year!
John mathews Drives really far, jaeger mcleod has a very sweet and natural swing, and daniel postema has a great short game. they will be good!

Oh don't get me wrong I wish nothing but the best for the NV golf team... but common it IS nooksack Valley golf we are talking about.

With nooksack valley boys golf team as the obviouse front runner lets not forget that the nooksack valley girls golf team is also looking forward to a great year. They too are returning an outstanding crop of talent. with a little luck these girls could also make a run at the championship. So it looks like the golfing program in the nooksack valley is in good hands for a while.

there is only one team that might be able to hang with nooksack, and that is the team of tiger woods, ernie els, phil mickelson, and vijay singh.
NOOKSACK is that good!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT