ADVERTISEMENT

YAK PARKS AND REC-A WAY TO STAY IN SHAPE!

RANGERS05

Jan 19, 2007
If you or anyone you know is looking for a good way to stay in shape between the seasons, I highly suggest joining a co-ed team, mexican league team, womens team, and depending on the season, an indoor team. I play in 4 leagues myself. All of them are great and nothing is better than having 5 games a week. The only complaint i could give is the 5v5 outdoor. Games were too wayy to short, prices were too expensive, teams were too large, playing time was limited, etc. etc. High school kids have an opportunity to join/create a high school level team, and adults 18+ can join any league they would like. I suggest the Division II and Division I league for indoor, and definatley trying to get on a co-ed full field team, and a mexican league team. Referee's are great, they know the game and the players are very competitive.
This post was edited on 9/25 6:52 AM by RANGERS05

Well from what I've tried to find, the only way to get more info about these things are to actually go down to the parks and rec office. basically all you have to do is find out when the seasons are, and then ask when they're going to be handing out rosters. Then all you gotta worry about is getting a team together, filling out the roster, paying the dues, and your good to go. Real simple, real fun, real competitive. Need more info, just post it up!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT