ADVERTISEMENT

Zilla girls vs LaSalle

Money$$

Aug 20, 2001
LaSalle girls are clearly a better team but I just don't understand the personnel decisions by coach Winters. Maybe some insider who knows the game can help me out.

Myers sits half of the second half. She was not in foul trouble and was not having a particularly bad game.

Uasike, who is prone to foul trouble plays 4 minutes of the first half and gets 3 fouls. Why did she start the second half when we were up 3? Why not let her sit until we needed her? She promptly picked up her 4th foul.

Ruggles sat the 2nd half until about a minute left. She is possibly our best rebounder and has been playing a normal amt of minutes, as the 6th or 7th "man".

Our least effective varsity player (I'm being nice) played alot of minutes. She is not good enough to play in a tight game.

Aww. There's probably no hope for me. I might as well be watching brain surgery or some rocket scientism.

I think you are a very honest person, and that's what I appreciate. I'm sure we've crossed each others paths a few times over the years, but it would be nice to have a "Good" conversation with you.
Tons of respect for you and your observations!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT