ADVERTISEMENT

5 Reasons Why LC Wins Tonight

LCDad

Oct 25, 2013
Looking forward to a great game tonight. I'm feeling pretty good about a win tonight for the boys in blue.

1. Our quarterback is the best player on the field, enough said on that. He has 2 years under his belt and he will do everything possible to win the game.

2. Offensive Line - They average a weight of 290 lbs across the line, they are ready to dominate the line of scrimmage. These boys have the attitude and are ready to rumble.

3. Road Warriors - These boys always seem to play better on the road and a ready to spoil the Meridian homecoming!

4. Speed, Speed, Speed - This is the fastest this team has been in a long time. The newbies will be inexperienced but will bring something that we haven't had in past seasons, speed.

5. Time of Possession - I think they can dominate the time of possession stat. The more they can shorten the game and keep their defense off of the field, the better chance they have to win the game.

I think Lynden Christian will win rather easily... say, 34-17?

159qIz.AuSt.39.JPG

You can bet your bippy I was cheering for all of them! I think of the whole team as my sons!

By golly, we lost a close ones to Meridian. That's ok, the boys in blue are itching for a rematch. We're rooting for Meridian now so we can play them again in the Tacoma Dome. Go Lycns!

LCDad, I hate to tell you this but traditionally when you lose 45-14...yea not considered a close game. On another note, losing by 5 scores to a team that has lost 3 games themselves, you probably will not be seeing them in the Tacoma dome unless you have scheduled a flag football game in the parking lot while true condenders battle it out inside!

OUCH! Awww come on WAFF20! I like LCDad's enthusiasm and optimistic approach! After all, that is why we play the games to prove the stats and paper wrong or right!

Cheer it loud and proud LCDad!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT