ADVERTISEMENT

Five Reasons Why LC Beats Baker

LCDad

Oct 25, 2013
Looking forward to a great game tomorrow night. I think things stack up nicely for the Blue Lyncs. Once again the league title goes through LC!

1. Our quarterback is the best player on the field, enough said on that. He has 2 years under his belt and he will do everything possible to win the game.

2. Offensive Line - Postma, VanderYacht, VanderVeen, VanderOssai, Scholten, VanDalen, VanderSchtoop, they average a weight of 250 across the line, they are ready to dominate the line of scrimmage. These boys have the attitude and are ready to rumble.

3. Homefield Advantage - The Boys in Blue always play better under the bright, cozy lights at home. We're going to send the seniors off in style!

4. Speed, Speed, Speed - This is the fastest this team has been in a long time. The sophomores will be inexperienced but will bring something that we haven't had in past seasons, speed.

5. Time of Possession - I think they can dominate the time of possession stat. The more they can shorten the game and keep their defense off of the field, the better chance they have to win the game.

Lynden Christian wins this one rather easily... say, 34-17?

It has been most quiet out here lately. Let's see your predictions!

LCDad,

Mount Baker is not the pushover you make them out to be. Unless the flu bug has reduced their team to playing their 2nd stringers, I would expect a close game. The weather be a factor, how's the field conditions like at Lynden Christian? Will it be a "Mud Bowl"?

NW is quite the league, Looks like the mounties have jumped in hard and early beating some big teams like Cascade, but have slowly allowed their opponents to score more and more points, and themselves scoring less and less. Beating a team twice is my #1 rule for upsets. And were each team plays twice, it looks like LC is primed for the upset as they have split with every team thus far. Only downside is Mt Baker is playing to insure they will be the #1 seed to crossovers next week.

Should be a fun game to watch and I will predict either a close win for LC or a blowout for MB

ADVERTISEMENT