ADVERTISEMENT

CCS over CW 48-14

Fan_of_Hoop

Jan 13, 2005
Cascade Christian beat Charles Wright tonight 48-14. CW scored after 1 minute after half to pull to 21-14, all Cougs after that. Goldsmith threw for 4 TD and ran for one, Ramos with the other two scores for CCS.

Cougs claim Nisqually title and will be the #2 seed out of the Tri-District (Mt. Baker is #1). Cougs get a bye next week and then host the #3 team out of District 4 in two weeks in the opening round of state.

FOH (&fb)

Cascade looked good in another one. I hadn't seen CWA before this game. They sure have some big boys. CC took it to them though. CC gave up some big plays on D and made some mistakes on O but I'm sure they will get it cleaned up heading into the playoffs. Normally one side of the ball out shines the other in the other games I've seen Cascade play. I'll have to give it a tie this week. Defense gave up 2 scores (which looks to be about average for CC) and the Offense had 2 turnovers. Another physical game though with lots of yards. Surprised there wasn't a bigger crowd. Compare that to the Rogers/Puyallup game the other night and I almost fell asleep.

Rooting for CC again this year as Puyallup is my only other local team still in it (as far as games that matter).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT