ADVERTISEMENT

CCS over LCA 56-14

Fan_of_Hoop

Jan 13, 2005
CCS scored their first two TD's 4 minutes into the game -- then had a couple of defensive lapses to let Life Christian tie it at 14. It was all CCS after that as the Cougs rattled off 42 straight for the final margin. Hunter Austin and Jackie Wood with some nice runs for the Cougs. After the two lapses, the Coug D allowed LCA very little over the last 3 quarters -- not sure they even crossed mid-field.

Bellevue Christian is up next.

FOH (&fb)

I got a chance to watch the CCS Cougars again on Saturday. I watched Puyallup play Curtis the night before and saw their QB pile up nearly 400 yards through the air so watching Cascade struggle passing was definitely different. CCS couldn't complete a pass to save their life. Goldsmith was off target, due partly to the foul weather, but couldn't connect to his many open receivers.

The running game has continued to get better since the last time I saw them, which is tough to do considering how great it looked against then top rated Cashmere. They must have had a few guys go over 100 yards and one maybe over 200. It looks like they have huge OT's and then some spare running backs (at least size & speed wise, they look like RB's) lined up at the guards and Center positions.

The defenses aggressiveness that I saw earlier in the year, bit them in the butt. They were either clobbering guys at the line of scrimmage or giving up 70 yard runs. They will need to clean up the mistakes and missed tackles if they want to beat any more top tier teams this year.
This post was edited on 9/30 6:12 PM by WAfootballFan20

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT