2nd - Trevor McCain, Kalama
3rd - Mike Goold, Rainier
4th - James Wadkins, Chelan
5th - Ryan Taylor, Lakeside
6th - Wade Holter, Kalama
7th - Matt Winterscheid, Seattle Acadamy
8th - Jacob Carson, Cashmere

TEAM
1st - Kings 80 points - This is if they pull their BEST in everything they do...
2nd - Zillah 58 Points - This is with this years PR's...
3rd - Kalama 51 points
4th - Connell 38 Points
5th - BCS 35 Points
6th - Nooksack 32 Points
7th - Cashmere 31 Points
8th - Brewster 29 points
Coupeville 28 points
Lake Roosevelt 28 points
Charles Wright 28 Points
Meridian 25 Points
Newport 25 Points
Lakeside 18 points
Orting 15 points
Friday harbor 12 points
Montesano 12 Points
Chelan 11 points
Rainier 11 points
Ilwaco 8 points
Ki-Be 8 Points
Highland 8 points
Okanogan 7 Points
Burbank 6 Points
Tenino 6 Points
Tonasket 6 Points
Chewelah 5 Points
Univ. prep 5 Points
Ceder Park Chr. 5 Points
Stevensen 3 points
Seattle Acadamy 2 Points
LaCenter 2 Points
Goldendale 2 points
Cle Elum 1 point
Omak 1 point
Royal 1 point
Lynden Chr. 1 point

hmmm let's see
* no fuller of king's in the 100? he's got a 11.19a
* is brown of brewster really going to do the 1600/400/800 triple? doubtfull
* king of coupeville is not running the 800 at league
* defending 1a 800 champ mosely not in the 800? he hasn't run big this year but i would give him some credit.
* after saturday we'll get a lot more info

rodfatherxc, I suspect you probably haven't seen jasen brown from brewster run. This kid is a downright stud. I would expect to see him do those three as well as the 4 by 400 relay.

i hear that brown is amazing and i don't doubt it. however the schedule of those events is brutal. he would have 3 races in about an hour then the 4*4 40 minutes later. all of this the day after prelims which he would run heats of the 400/800/4*4. i hope he trys it. it would be fun to watch but i wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

I'll give it to Kitter, he is consistent up until 6'0"...Then he sort of trails off. He is a great jumper. But until he proves he can be consistent, with 6'0" and above. He is not going to place any higher than 6th.

Looks like Brown is not running the 400 after all. Barbosa got hurt trying it. Brown is smart not to try it.

Heres one girl that is pretty legit is Brooke Nelson from Cascade Christian you might of heard of her from volleyball but word on the street is that she is one of the favorites to win the girls high jump....

Nelson had better jump way better than the 4'8 she did at the Nisqually League champs. Langston jumped 5'4 at hers and will be at tri-districts this week. Langston also jumped 36'8 and 18'7 in the horizontal jumps. She is only a junior.

Well nelson is only a sophmore and she is still improving but it all matters this weekend when nelson makes it too state....

Well 4'10 will make it to state so improve and you are in. There are 7 girls with 5'1 or higher p.r.s so improve at ton and you have a shot at placing. With 3 girls at 5'4 or higher you are a long way from a favorite but good luck anyway.

well that is good for you im just telling you guys what i have heard on the street and i still think she will win it all

i don't know what street you are on but right now nelson is ranked 24th in the state and is 9 inches from first. Nelson has improved 4 inches from the start of the season until now. improve 4 more this week then 4 more next week then you are still an inch short. the street i'm on lists her as a darkhorse at best. have fun

well that is your opinion we will have to wait till this weekend when brooke nelson gets a birth to state

*It looks like your missing alot of other 100m runners, I only know Nick Stanger's times but i can find at least 4 more guys on althetic.net with faster times then him... not to put Stanger down, him and his brother are great athletes... just seems your missing a few thats all.

*Watch out for the sophomore from chashmere, Seth Pierson... you have him rancked 6th in the 3200m but he has not had any competition for that race and i have watched him run the 1600m with good competion .. I predict at least 3rd.

*Oh and Brown from Brewster got him self a stress fracture in his leg.. not sure if he's still going to compete, who knows he might.
This post was edited on 5/17 4:30 PM by slash08if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

who cares about athletic.net i mean seriously. so what if they arnt on there. they still are fast

* of course they are fast, i never said they weren't.. im just saying there seems to be faster guys that he didn't mention that are on the top 8 100m runners... you seem to think im basing everthing i know off of athletic.net and thats not true... i know there are plenty of great athletes that dont use the sight... im just saying there is fast guys he was missin on that top 8.

This post was edited on 5/17 4:29 PM by slash08if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

What now Rodfatherxc Brooke made it too state even though she came in fourth today she still clinched a spot at state look out next week when she will dominate......

You said she was "one of the favorites to win the girls high jump" and yet she not only finishes 4th but finishes 10 inches behind the winner. Yea WOW, she is surely scaring the opposition.

grandmastrsexay those are some terrible predictions. you dont have cash brown placing in the top eight in the 100?

i would like to make a prediction of my own and that is that Zach Sybouts of the Zillah Leopards will snap his femur right in half running the 100. Good luck finishing with half of leg

Ghostrider that is the meanest and funniest thing that ive heard in a long time. but if that does happen that will leave some room for my baby boy cash money

what about Greg Emtman in the 800?...He broke 2:00 earliest in the season I think...at the Cross State Challenge...he is entered at the same time as Brown

But didnt she still make it too state i heard that she is improving really fast on her high jump so just watch out when she dominates.....

This post was edited on 5/23 6:06 PM by pennmansif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

hey omakfb30 - brown is the man but like i said, nobody pulls off the 1600/400/800 triple. the schedule just won't allow it.

warrior#2 - love your confidence in your jumper but kitter got 7th with 5'10. welcome to reality. state is tough.

Your right, Brown didn't pull off the triple, but he did get first in the 800, second in the 1600 and I imagine he could have been top eight in the 400 had he actually attempted the event. Kudos to him and great job to all the athletes that competed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT