3. Cashmere (12-2)
4. Montesano (13-1)
5. Meridian (10-5)
6. Rochester (10-4)
7. Kalama (11-2)
8. Goldendale (13-3)
9. Colville (13-3)
10. Toledo/Winlock (9-3)

*Naches and Goldendale still play a doubleheader.
*Meridian plays Mount Vernon, Bellingham and somebody else that's decent. I remember looking at it and thinking they could possibly lose three out of their last four. All bigger schools though--they're beating up the 1A teams they're playing.
*Rochester and Montesano still play a double.
*Kalama plays Toledo and Ridgefield yet.
*Toledo/Winlock has Kalama and Stevenson

Rhino: Who do you like in the Rochester- Monte series coming up? Just looking for an opinion. Monte has been playing better than I thought they would. LUV IT.

I will say they split. rochester wins with moss on the mound but loses with there other pitcher. just my opinion

Hey Lefty what do you know about pitching. I thought all Lefty's stuck together. You should be defending Moss. : )

Wow...I look forward to seeing the outcome on that one. Don't get me wrong Bishop IS a beast. But, I think Moss has much better numbers this year doesn't he?

I would have to agree that moss is much better than bishop. Moss throws harder and has better pitches than bishop does

Dontgetburned- Are you talking about this lefty lol? Touche to the fact that moss throws harder, but bishop has some filthy junk as well. In my opinion it's too close to label one of them as the ace.

Yes I was talking about you. It must be nice to have all that pitching. Sounds like they could be better than the year you guys won the STATE TITLE. WOW....

What can I say, Rochester breeds ball players. Only one team gets a year gets the right right? And you're right, Rochester could be tough this year if they play to their full potential. But you wanna hate on our 08 team, why?

I cant speak for DGB but that sounded more like a compliment for the 08 team than a diss. I took it to mean that to be better than the 08 team would be impressive.

Lets not get carried away with this better than the '08 team. haha. I think our lineup was deeper and we played a more solid yet flashy defensive style. This rochester team is very fundemental. Lots of power to all fields throughout the lineup. They make Rochester look like a small field. And that is true power right there. But everything is a toss up in the regional tournements. Shake ups always happen there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT