ADVERTISEMENT

1A: Week 1 Top 10

RhinoFirefighter

Oct 2, 2006
1. BCS (3-0) Outscoring opponents 34-10
2. Chelan (1-0) Might be a little high at #2. Time will tell.
3. Meridian (3-0) Couple big wins in Arizona
4. Kalama (2-0) Two big road wins at Rochester and Chimacum
5. Cashmere (1-0) Beat Connell 23-2
6. Montesano (3-0) Outscoring opponents 43-15
7. Lakeside Nine-Mile (3-0) Two wins against 2A Pullman
8. Naches (1-1) Lost to 2A Ellensburg
9. Seattle Christian (3-1) Lost to BCS
10. Rochester (3-1) Lost to Kalama

Others: Goldendale (3-0); Chimacum (2-2) Losses to Seattle Christian and Kalama; Orting (2-1) Lost by one to Chelan; Toledo (3-1) or (2-2) (Not sure how the second game against Onalaska played out--Toledo was up by 3 after 3.)

very true. i dont think bush has had a win in at least 2 or 3 years. so the run totals mean absolutely nothing for them. but they did beat seattle christian which is a good win.. i dont know if that earns them number 1, but that is still impressive.

Rhino creates these rankings by himself. Although they are unofficial, he does the research and they are probably more thought out then Lem Elway's offical rankings which will be revealed on April 5th.

I watched Bellevue Christian's game against Seattle Christian. Seattle Christian pitched their 4 or 5 man and he held BCS to 1 run. I would say that there are plenty of teams better than BCS for that top spot.

Rough weekend for BCS in Colfax:

Friday: Colfax 13 Bellevue Christian 8
Saturday: Freeman 9 Bellevue Christian 3

It just goes to show that the emerald city league is not all that it's cracked up to be. (if it is cracked up to be anything by anyone other than its members)

Little bit early for Chelan, they lost two to Cascade who was near the bottom of the league last year. Cashmere may be next.....

I'll try to do them every Sunday. Thanks, but my research took a kick in the crotch this week...haha. I just mean, a lot of my top picks lost one or more games this week.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT