ADVERTISEMENT

215 1A

bigboy_wrestler

Apr 15, 2007
around the state who is tought at 215 in the 1a this season? who are your picks to finish top 8? So far i have seen Sean Gervais (Chelan), Tyler Working (Onalaska), TJ Hunt (Royal), John Swidecki(Tenino) or however you spell it seem really impressive but i dont really know who else is good.

welll this is waht i got

1.)Dustin Bawldin-Lakeside (big boy!!!)
2.)John Swedecki-Tenino (he only beat working like 5-3 so it was a good one)
3.)Bryan Jones-Naches Valley (he looks very dominate this year)
4.)Tyler Working-Onalask (barley beat gervais 8-6
5.)Sean Gervais-Chelan(getting better everyday gonna give some people some battles)
6.)TJ Hunt-Royal (very solid going to do good)
7.)Zach Sowards-orting(havent seen him wreslted but went to state)
8.)Gade wishon-forks (looks tough saw him wreslte at cashmere so dont know he sets up against some of the others)

thats what i got tell me what you guys think
This post was edited on 1/13 4:36 PM by yourmom215

thanks for the list wasn't Baldwin at 160 or 171 last year? lol Jones is very good, i thought he should have placed last year the forks guy should be good, they always have good wrestlers top to bottom

You are forgetting one very important person, who has beat some of those on the list, Gabe Wishon from Forks.

yah i got him on their i just dont know who he has beaten on the list so give me some names and scores of matches and i will rearrange if needed

Well at Castle Rock GABE WISHON beat TJ HUNT in the semis 11-1. He then beat TYLER WORKING 12-4 in the Finals. He will wrestle JOHN SWIDEKI this week.

1.)Dustin Bawldin-Lakeside (big boy!!!)
2.)Gabe Wishon (beat swidecki working and sowards i believe so he is very impressive this year)
3.)John Swidecki (only placer coming back from last year)
4.)Bryan Jones (very dominante had a couple rough two years with shoulder injury from waht i beilve so maybe this year he can over come that and take it all?)
5.)Tyler Working (Beat gervais barley at raineir but wishon destroyed him)
6.)Sean Gervais (Good wreslter, Hardest worker on the team, with chelan takin the distric title for a second time can he run with the momentum into the post season?)
7.)TJ Hunt(very technical wrelster has impressed me over the years lets see what he can do)
8.)Zack Sowards (went to state last year but i havent seen any results on him)

welll this is what i got for the new rankings this going into the post season. lets see what happens next weekend and the weekend after that then i will get some up before state.

Sowards (Orting) beat Wishon (Forks) 4-1 at the Rock in the end of december and has taken top 2 at every tournament since then. That includes 2nd at the Rocky Mountain Rumble which is a 64 man bracket.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT