ADVERTISEMENT

2A State Boys Title

Jun 1, 2005
So who does everyone think will take the title and why? As most know, there are 4 teams with two entries. Omak, Cashmere, Medical Lake, and Vashon. Vashon's singles player I believe will play Matt from Omak in the first round, and Cashmere's #2 doubles team will play Omak's #1 in the first round. If Omak wins both of these matches, it will be tough for Cashmere or Vashon to take the title over Omak. Other than that, Medical lake's doubles team plays Vashon, who I've never seen play. Who knows how that will turn out. Overall I predict that Omak boys will take state, but I'm sure I have a pretty strong Bias.

I heard Quincy doubles blew a 5-1 third set lead for the title. If that's true, that sucks for them. Ouch!

I heard that comeback or choke depends on who you talk to, cost Omak the team title.

you didn't mind? that would explain your third place finish in doubles, wouldn't it? props to vashon, it looks like they wanted a team title!

thanks a lot for caring about you school, we would have had a team title!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!just so everyone on preps knows, SOME PEOPLE DO CARE IN OMAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This post was edited on 5/30 9:07 AM by Pongplayaaif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

This post was edited on 6/1 7:19 AM by ilikebrowniesif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT