ADVERTISEMENT

2A State Predictions

ComebackYear

Oct 3, 2005
I know this is just a personal opinon but watch out for East Valley to suprise and repeat the sweep the had last year. Imagine that 4 straight for the girls and 2 straight for the boys...:) Some other thoughts

This post was edited on 10/31 3:00 PM by ComebackYearif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

All i know is Hoquiams 4 by 100 is going to be going to state, and may just win districts! Look out for both Hoquiams boy and girs team!

for sure east valley will be top contenders for both boys and girls. colville boys will be up there as well as lakewood. i think that torri anderson from chelan will be pushing a for a state title. but thats what states for, to see who can put up and who will shut up.

Kings is going to be Dynamite like always coming up with some pretty clutch shot throwers. Sultan's Pasky will probably win both shot and disc and i think that Meridian's boys 4x1 and 4x4 will probably be alright.

meridian only had 3 seniors last year 2 boys and one so watch out for meridian and for miranda heslep to repeat 800 meter and give whoever it was in the mile a run for her money

meridian only had 3 seniors last year 2 boys and one so watch out for meridian and for miranda heslep to repeat 800 meter and give whoever it was in the mile a run for her money

Yeah east valley for sure will be tough to beat, and king's from what I heard. But what about Pullman? Will they contend this year, their girls won it and their boys came in second.

Hey Endzonefever.....

Who is all on this team? Vela? Razo? Jiminez? Fill me in why don't cha?

Im gonna have to go with Pullman on both sides. Neither teams lost that many people, probably abou ttwo important ones. Plus there are alot of new commers that will probably go to state and help with Pullmans victory at state. So there's know doubt in my mind that both Pullman teams will win state

Colton Dunn is the most dominant sprinter in washington state in 2A and he is only a frosh

I think Deyo from Castle Rock might make some noise at state. She did win 4 state titles last year including winning the 100 with a 12.37 while second was 13.03 into a -2.8 head wind.

Winning the state 100 title by almost 7 tenths of a second has to be one of the most dominating performances ever.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT