ADVERTISEMENT

3A CBL Leauge Pitchers

you west siders are rediculous CBL 3a has some of the best pitchers in washington. yes auburn has a couple good arms, but, the Tri-Cities and yakima have good arms also such as Wagar, Mattair, Arnold, Westermeyer,Malito, and Friedel.
This post was edited on 4/4 10:01 PM by Maleet17if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Yeah I'm stuck in the middle on this one. I agree that Yakima and that area have some powerful pitchers looking at their stats, but at the same time, I've seen the pitching in SPSL and I've never seen so many well rounded pitchers. Not only do the top pitchers in the SPSL have a 85+ fast ball but they can move it wherever they want it and they have 2 offspead pitches to back it up. Bonney lake has 2 or 3 of these pitching gems, Auburn has 2 or 3, Enumclaw, Auburn Riverside, and White River also have one. It would be an interesting pitching dual

Maleet I am a big supporter of the East side of Washington, but to say that pitchers like Westermeyer and Arnold are among the best in the state is a stretch. They are both decent pitchers, but they need another year before becoming ace material. The East side is going to be remembered for its hitting and not its pitching this year. Who is Malito? I haven't heard of him before.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT