ADVERTISEMENT

4. Cedar Park Christian vs. Seattle Academy

i could really see this one going either way. both very good teams playing well at the right time. Id give CPC the slight edge

Don't think it will be that close. SA by 10-15. Way too athletic. LC exploited CPC's lack of experience against real athletic teams and SA is arguably more athletic. Nowhere near as disciplined but as or more athletic

I wouldn't be shocked by either team winning, but I'm picking SA also. There was a little uncertainty how they would bounce back after the LC game. I think they're back. I'm not sure we saw CPC's best against LC, but also not sure that we didn't.

I'm going on a limb the other way. I will go CPC only because I think the lack of discipline SAC brings to the table will really cost them. I see foul trouble and T's making a difference in this one. CPC in a close one.

I'm jumping on tooldforthis bandwagon. Although I've only seen SA play, listening to the game they played against LC, it sounded like Shiver(spell?) doesn't handle the mental part of the game real well. I talked with someone that watched them play KB yesterday and they said he was really grandstanding and doing a lot of things on the floor to showboat. This lack of discipline can oftentimes make a difference in big games.

One advantage SA has is that Daniel Davydov is back in the lineup after missing the last month+ with injury. He was their leading scorer before going down and him being gone allowed Shier to take a more prominent role. whetehr they can share the ball might be an issue, but at this stage, I would expect them to. Not sure he is totally back in shape, but he is a weapon that LC didn't have to contend with and CPC probably doesn't have much scouting info on. he's good.

Seattle academy is very athletic and has alot of good experience from last years playoff run. havn't seen cpc so ill take seattle academt by 5-10

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT