ADVERTISEMENT

4A Girls State Tournament (March 3-6)

CougarMVP

May 16, 2009
What do you guys think of the bracket? I would love to see a potential second round game with Bellarmine Prep and Garfield but I am rooting for Moses Lake too - I will explain below LOL. I'm also glad the Garfield girls are back at state and I remember when they won state with Malia O'Neal and Sam Tinned. Also, what a game Federal Way vs. Chiwana will be on the opening day. I didn't want to see Lewis and Clark and Auburn Riverside on the same side of the bracket but oh well. Furthermore, I'm glad Moses Lake did qualify because Jordan Loera is on WSU's recruiting radar and not a lot of people thought Moses Lake would make state with the graduation of Carly Noyes, who currently is a freshman center at WSU. Let the games begin!
This post was edited on 2/28 5:32 PM by CougarMVP
This post was edited on 2/28 6:42 PM by CougarMVP

4A Girls Bracket

Re: 4A Girls State Bracket

It will definitely be interesting to see where everyone ends up. I'm excited to see Garfield back in the state tournament!!

Originally posted by HockSports:
It will definitely be interesting to see where everyone ends up. I'm excited to see Garfield back in the state tournament!!
Very true on Garfirld HockSports. I know they have a lot of young talent and they could do some serious damage. Is Chiwana in Spokane?? I had never heard od that school until day. I'm ready for the seeding now.

Garfield won that title, stayed in the picture for a while, then they have been off the radar for a little while. I'm hoping they can use this trip to the Dome to put themselves back in the big picture.

And Chiawana is a new high school that just went up in Pasco.

Chiawana is a story similar to Union in football. There were a lot of athletes that headed that way including the Pasco coach. they are going to be tough.

It's 4:50 and no brackets up yet for girls. What is going on in Renton?

Congrats to Mead and Garfield

I'm happy for the Garfield and Mead girls wow!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT