ADVERTISEMENT

4A wrestling...

ghsx2

Feb 4, 2003
Just sorta curious how/why Brian Owen was allowed to wrestle at districts at 130lbs after he failed to make weight at 125?

Let's leave this topic off the board. I think everyone has seen enough of it on washingtonwrestlingreport.com already. He is up one weight class...too bad for 130 pounders. I know Philip Smith will not be on this board complaining anytime soon, as he may be a week away from adding state champion next to his name. Let's just let the wrestling play out and forget all the distractions. We pay adults millions of dollars to go out on a basketball court and act like classless fools...I hardly think an 18 year old missing weight is our biggest concern. Besides, 130 pounders should be reveling at the opportunity...to be the best you have to beat the best!

http://www.washingtonwrestlingreport.com

Wrestler j . I think you might be a little attitudinal. Some people just want to know the facts. Generally when one does not make weight they are out of the tournament. I know that is how it has been in our Region for 20 years. Does the word Owens mean something different?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT