ADVERTISEMENT

Any untouchables this year?

Re: Royal

wresref "because it really is his in my opinion" what do you mean? the way i see it does coach even have a progam? if you say he built it up then who let it fall apart? who gets the credit and who gets the "other".
i have no ill will towards coach but i have heard alot of people say "you reap what you sow". i hope this is not the case. on a good note i have a teammate, not the most experienced wrestler in our room but has a work ethic like no other and a heart of a lion, never quits, he won a great match saturday it was great! with teammates like that things will be fine here at rc........

What I was trying to say is that Ben turned that program into a powerhouse. He was the factor that turned into what it became. I don't know what has happened lately I won't even speculate but I fell bad for what has happened if it is truly falling apart. Which I hope it isn't. Any way good luck this year see you saturday in Connell

Hey jimmy, do u know jimmy dykes the bad *** football player who came out of royal a few years back.

i got a name to throw out thier
Gage Schmidt - Chelan 140 dominated the deer park tourney closes match was 13 - 0

also what do ppl consider as untouchable undefeated? or 1a dominators?

nap2028 i did not know him but knew who he was. sometimes i think they should shut this message board down, at least the wrestling portion, where the hell is every one, talk some wrestling. or maybe we should add another site and call it "why the hell even care"

One post Nappy says he played QB for Montana then in the next he throws out the website for Montana State? Seriously, sometimes it is better to sit quietly and appear stupid rather than open your mouth and remove all doubt!
This post was edited on 12/17 10:49 AM by Moch77

moco man take it easy, it's all good and this is a place where one can have a little fun, that's all nappy was doing, go easy on people dude or you will go thru life being to harsh on everyone. i think all you guys are great, anyone that is into the sport of wrestling is good people................

moca man that's fair enough. hey are you wrestling or just a fan, not to get to personal? i think it's time to light this thread back up, are you game?

I will say that the best state tournamnet is the wrestling tourney at the T-Dome. I wasn't a wrestler, nor do I know much about it. Great atmosphere most of the time.

You're correct..the best state tournament atmosphere(in the state of washington) is Mat Classic..bar none..one of the best in the nation..

gsexy man you are correct it is a great tournament but let's take it easy, "one of the best in the nation" i think you might want to talk to the other 51 states and i think you will have some debate about that. let me know what they have to say gsexy man. oh my bad, you did write "in the state of washington" oops... it's all good, hey nipple head what up my man, are you still around? let us chat about wrestling, wrestlers, teams, untouchables, post season is right around the bend, things like that. if nipps is not out there someone step up, give and get this forum the respect it deserves.

NEWS FLASH, NEWS FLASH!!!

THe USA has some how increased it's state count to 52!!! I know that the snow has botched the mail system and the daily paper at times, but when did we get 2 new states??? Maybe Jimmy went to U of M, or MSU with Napoleon!!

I know they dont teach that in geography class in the RC..hopefully it was just a typo..andlet me elaborate..Its one of the best WRESTLING state tournaments in all of the US..

g and mo the last time i posted was number 373 some time ago. it seems we have a jimmy_2005 wanna be, sorry nothing i can do about the fool.

ADVERTISEMENT