ADVERTISEMENT

Best golf team in the state

golfsnotasport

Oct 19, 2004
The best golf team in the state currently, and also for next year will the Montesano Bulldogs. Not only do there 1-5 shoot like even par on a terrible day, there 6 7 8 guys average 38 for the season. Tony CHung is the man cuz hes improved to God like status and Richard Gleeson has been playing better than ever beofre. ALex Badley and Neill Crump are awsome and never seem to be phased. Oh and the freshman Phenom JUstin alllehbaugh, who is not known by anyone yet,, but mark my words he will be. He is the next tiger woods. He averages 34 this season,, a freshman. Oh its true.. iTs damn true. Oh also,, evan daly, the natural as they call him down in grays harbor. Hes played for 4 months and shoot like 36s like nothing. Montesano will be state champs. I guarentee it.

re:best golf team in state

yea they are good
This post was edited on 10/20 8:56 AM by Hoquiam_Haterif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

hoquiam hater, im glad u agree. and just to prove what i said and u said. Montesano beat Hoquiam yesterday by 17 strokes. Monte's 2, 3, and 4, guys shot better than Hoquiams number one at thoquiams course, ocean shores. From what i hear the weather was windy and rainy and the course was water-loggged. Three 39's by montesano is awsome if the conditions were like as said they were.

What's up with the 9 hole scores? It takes a round of 18 to play golf and a total for 36 in order to win state. Do you only play 9 holes during the season? If so, you are in for an eye opener come state.

ill give bigballer some info he may not know. 1, in the 2A SW Washington league play in the fall. 2, the days arent long enough to play 18 holes, so they play nine. Four of the top five scores are taken to find the team score. Whichever team has the lower total score wins the match. Yeah state is 18 holes. If montesano players are as good as most think, they probably have played a lot of 18 holes of golf, and will probably play that format months before state. But ur right, 18 is a lot different than 9, and stamina is key.

why do you guys only play 9 holes thats pointless. Shooting 36 is nothing cuz then u have to back it up on the back 9. I know of a bunch of times where i've seen kids who shoot like 33 and then blow up on the back and shoot like 45. To be a good golfer you need to be able to score on all 18 holes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT