ADVERTISEMENT

best sport

footballstud6978

Mar 29, 2005
tennis is the best sport ever i mean whats more fun than hitting balls to one another and getting all sweaty in the process.
This post was edited on 9/29 9:23 PM by footballstud6978if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

hahah, wow man, thats hilarious! you are funny! how do you come up with this stuff?

Wow, it's such a surprise that the sheer genius that came up with that joke is a football stud. Hey, I will see you in advanced philosophy next semester, right?

i think you should be glad that there is a sport that a tall, big, out of shape, unathletic person can stand there in front of people. thats what they do down in the 1A level right? plus i havent heard much about colfax football lately, oh you must be playin.

I almost feel bad for this guy. He thought he was going to just jump in an talk $**t about tennis, have a laugh, feel his self-esteem soar, get that elusive first date (family don't count!), and feel better.

Instead he gets reamed... And we all get to laugh at him.

o wow u sure laughed at me but think of this while im playin football gettin all the ladies you get to get all swaety and run around doing nothing with your time in a skimpy out fit only fags would wear

I bet you play center, dont you?

"(It) makes me feel kinda funny... like when we used to climb the rope in gym class."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT