ADVERTISEMENT

BHS HAHAHAHAH

Sweeper 3

Mar 20, 2005
Wow dudley is TERRIBLE. Evan shot the best in the WCL meet. What did is ay? BHS your a retard. ANd then Jared took second in it(also from meridian) Dudley(BHS) care to explain why u dissed these guys when they kicked your ass? HAHAHA

yah he twisted a muscle in his back playing and almost dropped out cause it hurt so bad is out till the first or secound league match. ohhh yah and evan and jared did so well at homestead hold on was that jacob hilliard that won by 4 over evan. so shut your mouth cause you look like the retard now, once league rolls in there done. 8 straight league wins.

Lets go back to this alst league match. Yes, Blaine won by 1 stroke, but Jared WON the whole event with Evan in second. Jee I wonder who will be the best golfers from WCL

Re: BHS Dominated again -10 straight league wins and counting

so blaine won the secound match, ohhh........ and the individual was a slaughter as i won by 3 on Meridians home course which puts me 1st overall. So yah that was a great post especially after jared shot a sweet 94 shows how solid he is when he's off at least i could post a 78 with a bum back and 40 putts. So it looks like a two horse race evan and me, SO what do you got to say now that your boys cant seem to do a whole alot when it counts.
This post was edited on 4/10 8:32 PM by BHS07if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}
This post was edited on 4/10 8:35 PM by BHS07if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}
This post was edited on 4/10 8:36 PM by BHS07if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Re: BHS Dominated again -10 straight league wins and counting

Awww poor guy hurt his back. Bottom line: Jared and Evan are better golfers than you, so your sitting at #3 spot.

Re: BHS Dominated again -11 straight league wins and counting

well half way done and im still #1 oh and the same for my team. If evan and jared keep this up youll be lucky to have one in the top three, well maybe not jared. Considering i got 6 strokes on everybody right now i like my chances now that we start playing on the better courses. Oh and so much for the team event i dont think we couldve played worse and nobody can still beat my team. Well so much for you, your predictions, and your baseball team cause joe pretty much shut them down today. What was up with your hero Mr. Black what was he like 0-4 today damn a supreme althete like him must have had a broken leg to have a day like that or is it that my boy joe is that much better
This post was edited on 4/19 11:04 PM by BHS07if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Maybe you should stop bragging and just play golf. It is the game of golf and anything can happen, especially in high school golf. Plus you play for a 2A school and basically you would get your ass kicked in 4A and wouldn't even EVER be in contention for the top 25. So how about you stop talking yourself up on message boards and go practice or something.

oops
This post was edited on 5/12 9:23 AM by Big#70if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

they're not much different compitition levels between 2a and 1a, its all individual, right?? so it would be me (as in BHS) being better than you... Right????

they're not much different compitition levels between 2a and 1a, its all individual, right?? so it would be me (as in BHS) being better than you... Right????

Well I don't recall ever mentioning 1A I am pretty sure I said 4A. Yes, there is a quite a difference between the two. You being as BHS or dudley or whoever you are, I am pretty sure no Blaine guy made second day. With dudley shooting an 81 yah he is really good. In 4A that would have been 63rd place not that big of difference at all RIGHT! So all you blaine people talked it up on the message boards, but when it came time to play you failed miserably. TRY AGAIN NEXT YEAR

well it doesnt matter cause ive been to state every year and won a team title and your probally some joke ass 4A player who has never played past districts

yah well too bad you wont play for a big university because big scouts dont' look at guys from blain that talk on message boards about their games. they dont' even know where blaine is. plus what have you shot every year at state??? so go play for some small ass college no one knows where the hell it is or has even heard of. congrats

you fool um hes's just defending himself, so not really quite sure what your saying but unlike your community college ass, hes going into UBC so you can have fun getting your AA while the world passes you by. IM rich bitch

ADVERTISEMENT