ADVERTISEMENT

Big 9 predictions

throwinched

Oct 23, 2005
How is the league going to look? This is how I see it.

Davis
Southridge
Kamiakin
Richland
Ike or Wenatchee

Davis and Southridge could flip-flop at 1and 2. I think that Davis could have better depth at pitching with Clauson, Zirkle and a new sophmore transfer who could have a big impact. Richland has lost too much from last year to repeat and Ike could suprise some people with many returning starters from last years very young team. What do you guys think?

Well, I think your from Yakima. Davis has half as many pitchers as Southridge. IKE? The only teams I can think of that are worse are Eastmont, Pasco, and maybe Walla Walla.

Southridge
Davis
Kamiakin
Richland
Kennewick
Wenatchee
Moses Lake
IkE
Walla Walla
Eastmont
Pasco

Come on now

Kamiakin
Southridge
Richland
Davis
Kennewick

The only advantage Southridge has on Kamiakin is that Kamiakin has a bye on the first double header of the year and Southridge gets to get out their first game jitters by betting up on Eastmount

wow... you really think that kamiakin will be number 1 huh? well wingfield i would have to say thats wrong. it will either be southridge or davis...

#1 starter Arnold Hjellum Advantage Southridge
#2 starter Mattair Lineger Southridge
#3 starter Lacy Goodman Push
#4 starter Reeder ????? Southrige

C George Swan Advantage def. Southrigde off. Kamiakin
1 Mattair Lineger Southridge
2 Fox Farington Southridge
3 Reeder Goodman Kamiakin
SS O'Malley Southrdge
LF Lechelt Southridge
CF Arnold Southridge
RF Rumley Southridge

That is a total of 9 advantages for Southridge 1 for Kamiakin and 2 pushes.

What about Richland?

Didn't they "Walk the dog" last year? Are they really supposed to be that much weaker?
I honestly don't know anything about them, im just speculating.

Re: What about Richland?

Richland did lose a lot of their team from last year, but they will still be tough to beat. Their offense and defense will be very competitive however their pitching is questionable. For Richland, their ability to find guys to throw quality outings will determine whether they win or lose. It will be interesting to see.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT