ADVERTISEMENT

BIG NIPS

Jan 16, 2007
hey what happened man, all this talk before state and then i was checking results and it looked like villa didnt make the podium, bad weekend or what?

Ya, i guess i dont know what happened after i lost my first match i was out of it. maybe next year there will be another opportunity to stand on the podium, but until then freestyle is coming up.

Jerry,
I think you will do great, you had a good match against Halverson....
Put in the extra work (lots of running for your cardio system). Get extra mat time, and hit a couple of camps (keep yer head in the right place), No doubt in my mind that you will be up on the podium next year (of course that is if you dont go back to Mexico and eat up to many of Momma's taco's :)
I luv home aide Tacos to, with lots of Jalapenos !!!!!

what freestlye matches are you going to go to?

luvene what did you think the best 112 matches were? besides swian and lauderdale?

After loosing a match that should have went your way is when it shows the kind of wrestler you are, either you're going to call it quites or come through the back door to help score some crucial team points. YOU have to first enjoy the sport, just go out there and wrestle your best, don't worry about pinning or majoring, just wrestle.

In the 1A division Swain and Lauderdale were hands down the best....
Halverson, Villa, ALAMGUER TEREZA, WILLIAMSON, MEZA and ALVAREZ were the next best
ones, Villa AND Alamguer being the only 1s that didnt place....
This post was edited on 3/5 10:49 AM by LuVeneif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Remember Almaguer was unable to wrestle at state due to being in the hospital. I think he would've given Swain a run. He wrestled him earlier in the year and stuck him. Granted he caught Swain in a head and arm, but it would've been a close match. Maybe next year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT