ADVERTISEMENT

Brewster over Highland

23Brewster

Apr 6, 2009
we really showed that home feild advantage really playes a big part in a state soccer match. Highland should not hang thier heads low they were a good team and i myself was hoping to see them in the semi-final rather than the first round but oh well. We will try to capitalize in our position that we are in =D

Congrats on the win 23. You guys played a brilliant game today. Every single person on the Highland team, and in the stands was in absolute shock of how well you guys played. I honestly don't think any team in the state could have beaten you. Good luck the rest of the way.

very well played. i think this sent a message to a couple of teams. brewster should make it far. this could be their year.

thanks scac fan... after many years of being close we finally broke through with a great victory over a good highland team... this is our year to win it.. we have to take care of buisness this saturday at home vs manson then hopefully our first trip to sumner to face winner of connell and wahluke.. we beat wahluke early this season but both teams are way different... good job highland for reaching 3 straight championship games and talk 2 eric perez during the game heard hes going to wenatchee valley i guess i'll be seeing him next year in college soccer....

Ya he is goin to WVC, and Anthony Naranjo is going to CBC. I haven't talked to the other guys about college yet. But good luck Saturday. You guys looked like a championship team yesterday

Thanks SCAC fan04 along with my teamate i also think we have a really good shot to making it all the way but no promises made. And like he said we have to take care of saturday's game before realizing that the championship is in reach. I just hope my teamates dont get to confident and end up losing our heads just by thinking about a trip to sumner. I want to take it one game at a time.

Wow!! What a turning point of events. Highland losing 7-1. That is a shock to me and I bet everyone in 1A soccer. Oh well highland could not hang in there for a perfect season. Having been undefeated throughout the season can sorta mess up with your head if you ask me. But good job Brewster you guys absolutely made a statement. You guys have a big chance to win it all! But dont forget who you will be facing in the semi final Connell or Wahluke. Very good teams. But good luck to all 1A soccer finalist!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT