ADVERTISEMENT

Broadcasts?

daretobe

Mar 20, 2010
Does anyone know if there is going to be any radio or livestream of the early games? I know the championship game between LC and the soon-to-be second place team is going to be on the wiaanetwork.com, but wonder if any of the local stations are going to be following their teams to Yakima? I find it odd that wiaanetwork is scheduled to do all the 1B/2B games, but only the final game for 1A/2A.

Who will KPUG be broadcasting to? There will be people from the town of Lynden who will not be in Yakima??? Say it isn't so. :)

Film...You make me laugh! I assume it's to people like me who cannot, for one reason or another, find there way to the dome this weekend. So maybe 10 of us? ;)

Dare aren't you getting a little ahead of yourself here. We know Lynden Christian is good, but we don't know if they will even make it past the first round. Lets not jump to conclusions my friend.....

Great word CrazyKid. You're vocabulary seems to be improving. Finally. Classic daretobe though, gettin a little sarcastic.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT