ADVERTISEMENT

cchs vrs Monte

GoCCcougs

Sep 13, 2013
CC WON 21 MONTE 7 found a live stream ty all go cchs and too think we were down 3 key players this game its looking like a start to a championship year!

Just a thank you too the person in monte who had a live stream of the game I thought you showed much class during and after the game with your words and your post on the website! Shows much class on your part given the history these two teams have! I was happy to be able to come home from a long week away at work and watch these two great teams play a great game of football !
Thank you again and Go Cougs!

Another fantastic defensive effort by the Cougs Pretty much bottled up the Monte offense all night until it was 21-0 late and they went into a prevent. Monte was missing a key running back, but the Cougs were down a starting RB as well. Great hard-hitting game -- both teams played with a lot of class though helping each other up with a pat on the back. Hunter Austin with another great game running the ball -- 140 yards is what I Heard. The difference? 3 Monte turnovers that the Cougs cashed in for all three of their touchdowns with drives of 3, 39, and 60 yards. It would be surprising to me if both teams are not alive late in the year.

The Nisqually league starts next week for the Cougs -- Vashon is first up.

FOH (&fb)

What a knock-down-drag-out epic battle between these two teams! It seems like every time they meet, that is the result.

I agree with Fan. The CC D gets the game ball again. It is going to be really fun to watch the D when it gets to full strength. Monte attempted to exploit the subs who were in because of injuries, but the other guys stepped it up. Monte's D was bringing pressure all night long keeping the CC offense in check most of the time. CC was able to put some points on the board, although it was a struggle for them to move the ball against the Monte D. Hunter Austin is looking awesome the first two games. His determination is keeping the ball moving for CC, very little space otherwise. Monte had the turnovers and CC had the penalties. The last I heard it was something like 100 penalty yards to 20 for Monte?? Neither team's O line could control the trench. It was all D by both teams.

I also agree with Fan on, both teams, (providing the injury bug bites are limited), should go deep in their leagues and make the playoffs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT