ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats to the Pullman Greyhounds.

col-pul

Nov 27, 2003
Nicely done and a great tourney! The Col and the Pul were 2'fer this season.

Basketball season should be interesting....

Viva la Palouse! Viva la Resistance!

col-pul I thought you had disappeared & now you appear on the volleyball board! So how many of those volleyball players play on their respective basketball teams vs. club volleyball? I know Pullman looked great at the State tournament - congrats to all teams!

Ditto! Quite a tournament.

Happened to catch a Pullman VB match this year and if those monster players (6'5" and 6'2" and a bunch in the near 6's) play BB watch out! They had a taller lineup in VB than most basketball team boys or girls of any classification. I am prejudice and like VB much better than girls BB, but I think it's the shorts.

Think I watched only one team with a bigger girl and that was Mead - the 4A winner. Their 6'7" player has signed with USC, will graduate in January, and play with the US National team. That girl was good, being down in the Championship match, going to the back row, serving and hitting their like no high school girl I've seen around here. Also impressed with the Praire setter - WOW! a real ball magnet, sets them all and if she can't get a good set they set her. She will be a Duck - Yuck!

Congrats to Pullman they showed real determination coming back from 2 down to BE and down 8-14 in the 5th to win 16-14 good job coach and team.

ADVERTISEMENT