ADVERTISEMENT

CWAC Results

hot damm

Oct 14, 2007
So what happened to Grandview? I thought they were suppose to dominate this year and yesterday E.Valley took a game from them? Things might get interesting at the top.

The year is young, and a win is a win. Particularly if they have young players in key roles or are still sorting out lineup or position. And you are right - it would be fun to see a 3 or 4 team collision for the top.

Let's see...hmmm....what happened to Grandview?.....

Looks like they are doing okay as they just topped a field of 28 (2A, 3A, and 4A) teams to take the Sundome Volleyball Festival this weekend. Not toooo bad eh?

Nobody wanted to believe me that East Valley is strong this year. They played all summer long and looked good at the Sundome. Grandview is young and I think they are still making young errors. But they are Grandview and they have a tradition of success and will be just fine come playoff time.

East Valley was in my second tier as far as pre-season predictions. They continue to get better and better. I think when it's all said and done...Selah and Grandview will tussle for that top spot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT