ADVERTISEMENT

Cwac south

ttownfinest

Sep 16, 2005
Last year for the cwac, so whats the word on each team?Doubles? Singles? Whose some contenders? K-flow gots that shit on lock i hear.

I am assuming that the last part of your message was a classy way of saying Kevin Floyd is good. I am sure he'll be happy to hear you think so.

Yes, "K-Flow" does have the CWAC locked up this year already, lol. man what i wouldnt do to play like him!!

Maybe a non league match, or maybe Grandview will travel to Inland, as Plesha was there last year. Every tournament played for Floyd is all the better to warm up for state. Its kinda nice in that Inland is the 1st weekend of May, followed by subs, then districts, then state. 4 tournaments in a row.

But really, lets get back on point: Who is back to play in the south? Floyd and Diaz from Grandview
Reynolds from Toppenish along with 1st and 2nd doubles
Labree from EV also with doubles teams
Othello doubles teams (unless some graduated)
I think Stocking from Connell was a senior last year, but I'm not sure.
Ditto with Ki-Be's 1st doubles.

This should be an interesting year. We can always hope the south won't be embarrassed by the north at districts.

Stocking was a senior last year from Connell so he is gone, I think their first singles now is that Daniel Petty kid.

So who will be the best singles player besides Floyd in the CWAC? I know that Cashmere usually has someone as well as the McGuffin kid in the north.

Re: Cwac North

They way I see it the CWAC singles stacks up like this:

1. Stewart (Omak)
2. McGuffin (SP?) (Chelan)
3. Rasmussen (Quincy)
4. Ephrata's #1 singles player

I can't say for sure how the top four are really ranked, I would say this is a preseason poll. I know that Rasmussen beat Ephrata's guy 7-5, 6-1 yesterday. I'm not sure how the top for will shake out, but there are some strong players in the north too.
This post was edited on 4/14 8:25 AM by qjacks1if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Ok back to the south,

I'm Obviosly from EV, and i would have to say that our tennis team is pretty good. We have gone undefeated as a team this season. LaBree at #1 singles is arguably the 2nd best behind Floyd, who does definately own him. Our first and second doubles both have a pretty decent chance of makin districts, and our 3rd doubles hasn't lost a match but haven't really been up against anyone very good. Othello has a very good doubles team, and so does Connel. Tovar from Othello, Diaz from Grandview, and Reynolds from Toppenish are also in the runnings and could be argueably the second best to Floyd in singles.Ev's number 2, Nelson also is in the running Our division isn't great but within ourselves we have some exciting matches to see. Hopefully this year we'll have someone make it to state other than Floyd. Anyone know how many spots go to districts?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT