ADVERTISEMENT

CWAC Top Teams?

bankedthe3

Feb 27, 2007
Its this time of year again where we try to predict the top teams in the CWAC. I would like to see what sports fans think and in what order they predict how the teams will do.

Grandview
Selah
Ellensburg
Ephrata
East Valley
Prosser
Othello
Quincy
Toppenish
Wapato

I'd be surprised if anyone challenges your top 3. Those 3 powerhouses will battle for the top spot.

Top Three:
Selah
Grandview
Ellensburg

It will be interesting to see if Selah play changes at all from the Kay era, and Grandview will be working with a new setter, but no one will challenge the top three.
However, I think the middle of the pack should be interesting...Prosser loses Raap, Othello lost one of the sisters (Allison--I think), and East Valley lost their power hitter as well (again I am drawing a blank on name)...should be some close matches for 4 - 7.

Just 3 again. Too bad their can't be a playoff with someone for a fourth spot. When you have 3 of the top 8 in your league, it tells you just how tough it is. Be aware of Ephrata this year. They should do well. Think Prosser will drop quite a bit with the loss of Rapp and Smith. EV should still do well, they will return the Snyder girl. Othello should do okay, even with the loss of Walker (Ashley).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT