ADVERTISEMENT

Did Naches Loose Again

dman20

May 23, 2005
someone said that they lost to Zillah just wondering if its true
This post was edited on 5/17 7:48 PM by dman20

3-2 to zillah at davis today. Bummer, they have a great group of seniors that will be missed.
This post was edited on 5/17 8:10 PM by Scaccanplay

Everyone has seniors..Great job to the Leopards..3 straight loser out games..then knock off the League champs..

Ghsx2 with a kind word for the Leopards? We are truly living in the end times when lambs and lions will lay together.

Why shouldn't I have great things to say about the Leopards baseball team..you sound shocked?? having lived in Zillah and watching these young men grow up, it's great to see..

well that's great for you but have some heart.. these seniors were part of a state championship team, 3 state appearances, 4 league titles, 3 districts titles..what have the leaopords done in baseball??

uummmm wannabe I'm pretty sure they just beat the rangers and are going to state. They may not have Naches' past but maybe they have a future.

Streaks are meant to be broke, Zillah came out and jumped on the Rangers from the start. Naches struggled all day long, they seemed very tight. Zillah exucuted and deserve to head to Regionals. Naches has had a historic run since joining the SCAC. Maybe Zillah is climbing the ladder.... Great win for the Leopards. Naches will rebuild, and MAYBE the Leopards can find a way out of Regionals! Good Luck Leopard Baseball!

Dasso is going to have arm surgery(Tommy John)and goes out and shuts down the vaunted Ranger line up..that was a perfect example of a Sr. clutching up..that's why baseball is a great game..one just never knows..the best team doesn't always win..

The BEST team won on Tuesday. Dasso threw very well, he gave his Defense a chance to win. It seemed like everybody in the Leopard line up did something positive. It will be curious how he comes back from TJ, everything he has been through has to make this victory sweet. I hope they make a deep run into regionals. Good luck Leopards!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT