ADVERTISEMENT

District 1 2A final results

LW-Observer

Feb 10, 2006
ATM beat Sehome in a shootout 2-1 to take first place in districts and the number 1 spot to state from district 1. Sehome gets the number 2 spot to state.
Lakewood beat Squalicum in 2 overtimes 1-0 to go to state and Cedarcrest beat Granite falls 3-2 to take the other spot to state.
Good show from the Cascade Conference. Now go bring the state title back home here on the west side of the state.

Good job Cougs. And to do it without seven starters and only one substitute is pretty amazing.

Swine flu? Rules violation? Or was the girl's bball coach running out of season practices again ;) (jk...we both know Chris would not do that). If it is the flu I wish them a speedy recovery. If it is due to a rules violation then thank you to those schools and communities that uphold the rules and show that the team is stronger than the individual. Either way, way to go ladies!

It was due to a party that someone had. They were told what would happen if they went to it. Also football players and cheerleaders violated the same rules. I have to say the other girls step it up and won the game without those players that were starters. I support what the school vp did and maybe these kids will learn a lesson in life that you will pay for your mistakes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT