ADVERTISEMENT

Eastman

BBQCHICKEN

Jan 10, 2006
hey i just got cleared to wrestle in competition yesterday. i will have practices in and able to wrestle this week and i think we are going to willipa. good tournament to come back to i guess. well i think ill be going 145 and if thats a problem then 152. cant wait to get back on the mat and good luck to everybody for the rest of the season.

great news will the tournament be at raymond this saturday jan.20? might come down and watch.

Hey man i think u should just go 152 u can take it either way and enjoy ur Sr. year at a heavier weight plus i wanna see Drew Walter take the tittle and u can knock off a lakeside guy on the way!

yeah so im pretty sure im just gonna stay 152. who do you all think would be the top ranked 152 pounder. going by tri-state i see mathis lost to a kid (nick bayer from tahoma)that my little brother used to smoke in the pierce county league. riggle and emmons were at my weight last year so i kinda got an idea on them. is there anyone else im missin? dont know a whole lot about the kalama kid but i heard hes decent but didnt he not do that well at state in the 1As last year? unless any of these guys improved then........but im not gonna get cocky cuz i dont know a whole lot about any of these guys.

ya 152 is a good idea, i dotn think u have to much to worry about, Mcadam from lakeside who took 4th last year is fairly tough and mathis is fairly tough but ur a level above both those guys riggle and emmons are pretty tough to i ddont knwo anything about kalama...

Body slam are u an idiot? Eastman probably pound for pound the best wrestler in the state true he might be out of shape but he showed heart his sophmore year beating Gonzalez of ki-be in double ot and last year surviving the toughest weight class in the state and gettin caught be a defending state champ so untill he loses ur wrong!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT