ADVERTISEMENT

ECBA Pioneers, Rotary, FOH Rosters

Pebble2

Nov 8, 2004
nm
This post was edited on 1/3 11:10 AM by Pebble2if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

nm
This post was edited on 1/3 11:11 AM by Pebble2if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

2 NWL players on the pioneers team. i like it. I dont know what the pioneers team is so can anyone tell me about the team and what it is about?

nm
This post was edited on 1/3 11:09 AM by Pebble2if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

those five sophomores they have all are really great players probably some of the best in the state.

FOH Roster

Isaiah Thomas Curtis
Chris Banchero O'Dea
Jared Stohl Marysville Pilchuck
Jamelle McMillan O'Dea
Terrell Smith Federal Way
Renado Parker Kentridge
Josh Scott O'Dea
Derrick Davis Clover Park
Luke Sikma Bellevue
Scott Thompson Mountain View

Sikma get on there cause of his name, didnt think he was that great last year! How bout the kid from Mt View, any good? Long ways to drive for practices , no or how do they work that?

They send players to the division one ranks every year. Chad Troyer, Jake Betinger, Chester Giles to name some of the recent ones. Spencer Hawes and Ernest Williams were both Pioneers. One of their former players, Jason Hopkins, just signed with a division one school in Nashville. They are consistantly one of the premier teams in the west and Coach Baskett is a basketball genius.

Hopkins To Play In A-Sun

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT