ADVERTISEMENT

Favorite courses along with least favorite?

Qunincy's course isnt that good, flat greens, hardly any challenge, well last time i played there that is, and sun lakes golf course is horrible, its more a patch of weeds that they call a course... yea, that bad!

I have to go the other way on that one, I think that the Apple Tree is one of the greatest tracks on this side of the mountains...but some of the worst greens in the state, or at least out of all the courses i've played.

Just an opinion.

The nicest course i have played on would i have to be Apple tree by far and for the worst for the courses ive played would have to be odessa. A little 9 holer in the middle of nowhere.

yes apple tree is very nice.....just wish i could afford to go there once in a while...lol...sheesh its about 20 minutes away...

it doesnt even matter how good of score i get...as long as i can stick it on that damn apple...lol...its huge but its amazing how many times in a row you can miss it

Never played Apple Tree. I've seen it in magazines and stuff, looks nice. But out of the courses i have walked and played on, I have to say that Sahalee Country Club and Chewelah Country Club are the two best courses i have seen. Played at Chewelah, but went to the NEC INVITATIONAL last year. Both courses are narrow and long, WITH THOUSANDS OF TREES!!! But i have to say the two worst golf courses i have played are Colfax and WSU's golf course. Both are some of the worst 9 holes on this side of the Mountains. WSU would be nice, except the never water the course enough in the hot summer months and the greens are BAD!!!

oh well of coarse Sahelee was a great coarse...yeah i went to the NEC too....but you gotta be somebody to actually golf there......

If odessa is the worst course you've played, you don't play alot of courses. golf more bud.

What about???

I like Indian Canyon in Spokane. It is a shorter course but it beautiful. Everyone of your shots your playing on a hill. Kinda difficult.

Re: What about???

I agree indian canyon is a beautiful course, i also like the country club and qualchin (sp) they all are challenging with good design.

There are about 5 courses in Whatcom County that would qualify, it's ranked annually as one of the nicest areas to play golf in the country.

ADVERTISEMENT