ADVERTISEMENT

Final 4

i think that it will be chimacum naches montesano and either cashmere or goldendale. im surprised that everybody is counting out goldendale, a team that has only lost to one team, but hey anything can happen now. everybody is equal regardless of their records or rankings. looking forward to some great baseball

I find it somewhat comical that someone even has the idea CPC is making it to the final four. They play in one of the weakest divisions in 1A they cannot expect to go far with such little competition and talent. Chimicum should be taking the title this year.

moonshot i find it somewhat comical that you are commenting on a thread concerning last years final four. maybe check the date of the comments and realize that nobody should be talking about the final four yet anyways. your imput is REALLY good though. welcome to the message board by the way. we already value your genius comments!

I'm sorry baseball6969. You must be having a great year at CPC this year huh? Also i'm sure your getting some also based on the 6969. Cool name I wish I could have 69 in my name.

I'll go with Chimacum, Meridian, Cashmere, and Naches for the final four. Both Chimacum and Meridian have a lot of returning players coming back. And also, Meridian and Cashmere play each other during the regular season I believe.

I to will go with Meridian,Chimacum, Cashmere, and Naches. Monte will be solid again this year but not a final 4 team.
This post was edited on 2/23 8:48 AM by dontgetburned

ADVERTISEMENT