ADVERTISEMENT

Forks/manson

soccer_09

May 5, 2009
Manson easily beat forks yesterday 3-0. 2-0 at halftime put one more in in the last minutes as forks was pushing everyone up. Manson can play but forks gave them the game. Didnt show up to play at all. For lereburg it looked about like the first time we played you guys in white salmon. It was ridiculous. We had barely anyone trying because our team thought it was good enough just to make it to state. Way to win though. Good luck white salmon the rest of the way!

yeah looks like white salmon is the only remainder from our league, but i'm not surprised. even though i was hoping that forkes and la center would make it past the first round. i would wanna hear more about the game of la center vs charles wright. anyways, looks like we're being matched up with overlake. tough team i hear.

Ya I was hoping for a win. Lacenter got a killer match-up but couldnt help that. We just werent in it at all. Overlake has gotta be good. Dont know how good but anyteam that beats kings isnt a joke. When do you guys play them?

Charles Wright is beatable, they are over confident and they will underestimate Columbia. If Columbia can think they will win, then the game will be different, Columbia can play with them and is capable of beating Charles Wright.

yeah, we can beat charles wright, we did last year in quarter finals...
but first things first, and firstly, we have to beat overlake ha ha.

we play this saturday at the dock harris stadium in camas, at high noon.
This post was edited on 5/20 11:01 PM by Lerebourg03

Ok well good look. Sounds like they might have been looking passed lacenter. Any teams beatable and if you guys play good you definitely can win. Might try to go watch if not were all rooting for you here.

thanks man, it's a pretty long drive for you guys.
how about this; we win on saturday and you guys come watch us in sumner? : )

Haha possibly depends on the day. I work now. But we actually just found out we might be back in it. Manson may of had an ineligible player playing for them and if they dont get the decision switched were heading down to brewster today hopefully to redeem ourselves and maybe play a little better. We wont know for another hour or so but they are having a hearing right now with the WIAA i think to make the final decision. Ill keep it updated on what happens.

Are you saying that Manson is appealing the decision today? If they loose the appeal, will you travel all the way to Brewster, or are they going to meet you some place else? If you have to go to Brewster how long is that bus ride?

Yes we have to drive to wenatchee tonight then the rest of the way in the morning if they lose they appeal. But they pushed the meeting back to noon so we will literally have to sit on the bus and wait for the descision to see if we play or not! its insane.

O really forks that means your going to come up north to play us (Brewster) if the desicion stands... Brewster is about 4 hours from seattle i dont know where forks is at how long is forks from seattle??? well keep us updated on ur situation... game is at 1 tomorow if you play us afterall.....
This post was edited on 5/22 10:41 AM by Btown Captain

Yeah we are just waiting and hoping we hear a decision before we leave just in case they do win we dont want to be on the road already. But we would play Brewster in Brewster tomorrow at one. Noone know how its going to turn out but from the sounds of things it sounds good for us but unfortunate for Manson. All depends on how strict the WIAA is on the matter.

Brewster is about an eight hour drive total. I dont know how far it is from wenatchee but thats where we will be staying tonight if we play. We wont know now probably til atleast one or so with the hearing being pushed back to noon instead of this morning.

Ya unfortunate for manson they're a good team but its a shame they violated the rules.... well see what the wiaa desicion is...

yeah very unfortunate. And playing us they were pretty much doing everything right and were in their game..Either way I expect a good game for you guys. We'll hopefully be coming out wanting to make up for our first round disgrace and if its not us, a third game against manson would be hard.

Yes definately.. we're expecting a hard fought game tomorow whoever the opponent is... We're ready for tomorow winnner goes to the state semifinals...

ha ha forkes! i hope you get a second chance!

lol, if you do you have to show brewster who's boss ha ha ha ha ha

play tought tight d!

so when will you know for sure if you guys play or not?

well brewster aint no walk in the park lerebourg its going to take forks best game to beat brewster at home especially the way we're playing... its much harder than how you make it sound... but ya any updates forks??? its noon the wiaa should have the desicion made by now...
This post was edited on 5/22 1:11 PM by 23Brewster

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT