ADVERTISEMENT

From Meridian:

Sweeper 3

Mar 20, 2005
Evan Needham will be playing this year and you can count on him being in the top 3, maybe even first. Jared Struebel, junior who can(at his best) golf as good or better than Evan, see him in the top 10 area. Dan Evans also is not a bad player. He will be a good contribution to Meridian. As long as the boys dont choke on Districts again, you'll be seeing Meridian at State.
This post was edited on 2/14 12:22 PM by Sweeper 3if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Sorry sir but Im pretty sure you suck and are gonna get rolled by the domination of Blaine who last year could take anybody. As long as John doesnt choke on the last hole of every tourney and Jake Hillard (bada$$) just shows up be expecting to be a noteable in the Bellingham Herald as we three-peat at league and districts then its on the show where were gonna win again, so Meridian Thanks for coming out, and wrap your tool or youll end up like brian black

OK for starters, his name is Bryan Black, and two I believe that is highly inapropriate and doesn't belong on this site. Bryan is a stud, dont be hating because you aint him. By the way, Evan will stomp your team, including Jared and Dan.
IF you want to talk more aim me: akamaddskillz03, because your getting way off topic
This post was edited on 2/16 5:51 PM by Sweeper 3if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

do you have an msn name cause thats all i got sweet cheeks, why get upset over the facts, top to bottom blaine is better so there is no point in arguing, john is gonna role evan, consider districts a gift cause him and kurt pretty much gave you that. It's a joke that you would even be on here talking trash exspecially considering how terrible jared and dan are, did they even make it to the secound day at districts. but this is pointless we'll see at raspberry ridge, the first time the WCL teams meet

BHS, my msn is ryanfranks03@hotmail.com. A school that has fags like you and Ryan Shockey dont deserve the right to post on this site. Talking about Bryan Black becasue he is a great athlete. Blaine= Border Rats - 'Nuff Said.

who cares who you are i actually thought you were evan. hey why dont you go kiss your buddies ass some more there buddy, im suprised your name isnt BryanBlackismyhero@iloveragingboners.com, unless you actually play you should stop commenting on how my school is garbage when in fact Meridian couldnt hold a jock strap up to blaine. Dont act like your some badass when your just some loser that doesnt actually know what hes talking about, you just make those guys on queereye look straight.

You guys should stop acting like your five trash talking each other comeon now. If you are on here lets talk some golf.

how bout some actually golf talk, which means you actually know what your talking about

If I Recal. i never said anything, until BHS decided to go off topic about a friend of mine Bryan Black, and say totally inappropraite stuff that is not related to this section. my post was about Meridian's weapons, seeming how i do play golf, just not for school due to it conflicting with soccer. BHS, i said if you want to talk trash, message me on msn, until then keep your posts topic related.
-Ryan

one of my favorites to win state this year is jared streubel. this kid has a lot of talent and he will definately surprise a lot of folks this year. look out for this young gunner.

Es verdad, he got first in the last league tournament follow by Evan Needham )also from meridian ( weird how that worked out like i called, right dudley?

ADVERTISEMENT