ADVERTISEMENT

Granger/Naches

Dec 17, 2009
41-9 at the half, and it wasn't that close. In years past, this has always been a great game to watch. Even when one team was a lot better than the other, the games were close and hard fought. Not this time. Granger was never challenged. No offense to the Rangers, but they just looked lost out there. I hope the Lady Spartans can stay focused this during league play, because I don't think anyone can challenge them.

I totally agree. They know they have a lot of work to do yet, but if they can stay focused,which I believe they can, they will put themselves in a great position. What will help them out is that they were so close last year. I am sure that championship game is still etched in their minds. What makes it easy to root for them is that they are such nice girls. Good students, real respectful, love to play with each other, you can't help but cheer for them. I think every one of them is on the same page, and they believe in their coach. This scenario may only come once in a lifetime, and it would be nice to cheer for this group for the title.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT