ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Money$ your thoughts please.

box-n-one

Feb 6, 2006
Hey money, really cool that Zillah positioned there selves to get to the next level but what is your take on EV loosing there composure towards the end of the season? 3 from the CWAC think they will make it?

I’m sure they will yet be out in two at state.

On other notes Nooksack seems to be on a roll.

Give me your thoughts.

Losses to Ellensburg and Prosser are inexcusable. Raab must go! Let's hope they lose out so we can go after him.

Ya, whatever, I don’t think it was inexcusable maybe just got out played that night. Home field advantage obviously makes a difference.

Far a Raab heck he will be there until the cows come home, he does a fine job with what he has and besides it’s not like its 3A ball or something.

I was hoping my northern teams would do a little better this year but it’s always hard against the likes of Prosser Eburg and EV.

Zillah is having a good year one should be proud of that group

I just like stirring the pot a little. It's a big dark cloud to lose 2 late so late in a great season, even if the opponents are quality. I'm sure there's a lot of gut-checking going on in moxee right now. Somewhat similar situation in granger where they lose to their rival after being seemingly invincible thru 19 games. Then they beat Connell by just 12 in the winner to state game. Zillah is next for them. They might crush the Leopards this Saturday. Or......it might be close. You just don't know at this point.

Back to EV. While having such a great season record-wise they haven't looked to be head and shoulders above the CWAC. they just kept churning out wins.

If EV shoots the 3 well, they usually win, but we all know what they say about living and dying by the 3. They have post players who should be dominate, but on many occasions they arent. A hard group to predict.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT