ADVERTISEMENT

HOw would I start a team?

Basketballkid

Oct 29, 2004
I am looking to get a group of people together to start a team in the ages 16 and 17 year old how would I do that? Is there any tournaments I can enter with my team and do we have to have actual uniforms and stuff? let me know

For tournaments you can go to a few different web sites for tournament info depending on how far you want to travel. If you are just starting and your a mid level team you can look at rbsports.net or call 360-794-0655 and tell Rick that Ryan sent you.
You can also look at Oregon prep web site. If you search "oregon prep basketball" you will find the site.
As for uniforms, all you need is matching shirts with numbers.
If you want to scrimmage sometime let me know.
Good luck.

How is your team looking?

OUTCAST1 how is your team looking? do you have any heigth on your team? Are you guys pretty good? If you guys are looking for a scrimmage or something I can check up with some of my friends who are going to be playing. What grade level do you have? because we might be having some people that are 10 and 11 right now and mabe a couple of 12th graders.. Let me know

Re: How is your team looking?

We look alright. Got some good heighth.
6'6" Trent Arrivey
6'5" David Cortez
6'4" Shawn Wolter
6' 4" Nick cortez
6' 0" Tim Trybo
6' 0" Tyler hampton
6' 1" Beau Champeux
6' 1" Geoff Hunter
6'0" Alex Clarke
5'10" Derek Pohaku
5'9" R.J. Perkins
We are playong in the premier league starting may 7th @ Highline c.c.
Hopefully we wont get embarassed by the big boys.

Is there openning for a scrimmage?

Hey is there opennings for a scrimmage where teams can come in and scrimage one another?

ADVERTISEMENT